Hackers League

The Deadest
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 im fucking done with this.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2080
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:04 am

i do not think you saw me treat him just fine the last five times. i do not want to be walked all over. i am making my point. i treat others how they treat me.
religion? how about "12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you,
for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."
yeah. i'm doing unto others. i didn't change his username at all, i was never rude to him. this is what i get, because that's fair, right? he was a complete asshole, so now i'm going to be an asshole. two wrongs don't make a right, sure, but it feels a whole lot better after putting up with this shit.
really now, this is all just bullshit. it is done, kthnx.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 847
Age : 22
Place you are be : UP YOUR ASS
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:07 am

ISEKAYQUEE MERCER TAYLOR wrote:
i do not think you saw me treat him just fine the last five times. i do not want to be walked all over. i am making my point. i treat others how they treat me.
religion? how about "12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you,
for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."
yeah. i'm doing unto others. i didn't change his username at all, i was never rude to him. this is what i get, because that's fair, right? he was a complete asshole, so now i'm going to be an asshole. two wrongs don't make a right, sure, but it feels a whole lot better after putting up with this shit.
really now, this is all just bullshit. it is done, kthnx.
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:28 am

CHICKEN-FLAVORED CRACKER wrote:
ISEKAYQUEE MERCER TAYLOR wrote:
i do not think you saw me treat him just fine the last five times. i do not want to be walked all over. i am making my point. i treat others how they treat me.
religion? how about "12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you,
for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."
yeah. i'm doing unto others. i didn't change his username at all, i was never rude to him. this is what i get, because that's fair, right? he was a complete asshole, so now i'm going to be an asshole. two wrongs don't make a right, sure, but it feels a whole lot better after putting up with this shit.
really now, this is all just bullshit. it is done, kthnx.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 995
Age : 22
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:37 am

Zermae wrote:
CHICKEN-FLAVORED CRACKER wrote:
ISEKAYQUEE MERCER TAYLOR wrote:
i do not think you saw me treat him just fine the last five times. i do not want to be walked all over. i am making my point. i treat others how they treat me.
religion? how about "12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you,
for this sums up the Law and the Prophets."
yeah. i'm doing unto others. i didn't change his username at all, i was never rude to him. this is what i get, because that's fair, right? he was a complete asshole, so now i'm going to be an asshole. two wrongs don't make a right, sure, but it feels a whole lot better after putting up with this shit.
really now, this is all just bullshit. it is done, kthnx.

...
just cuz
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1721
Age : 25
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:41 am

vagina

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
I once saw a truck that said "Reefer Services," which made me wonder just what that truck was delivering.
Later I found out that it meant the truck was refrigerated.




Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 432
Age : 26
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
7 / 1007 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 am

big dick dick dick dick dick dick d-d-dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2080
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 am

godjesus i laughed at this thread oh my god
HAPPYZEB

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 847
Age : 22
Place you are be : UP YOUR ASS
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:46 am

this shits hotter than the THE GREEN SUN
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 1521
Age : 25
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:06 am

youre fuckin disgusting get out of here
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2080
Age : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:08 am

>:c

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1721
Age : 25
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:17 am

Arcade wrote:


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
I once saw a truck that said "Reefer Services," which made me wonder just what that truck was delivering.
Later I found out that it meant the truck was refrigerated.




Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Din Viesel
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 779
Age : 25
Place you are be : IT'S A PLACE SOMEWHERE IDK I THINK IT HAS A ROOF MAYBE
Warnings :
69 / 10069 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I HAVE MY CHEAT SHEET I MEAN LIKE MAN I DIDN'T STUDY

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:24 am

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig dick dick dick dick
i need a big dick dick dick dick dick
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 432
Age : 26
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
7 / 1007 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:27 am

unfathomable she whispered as the fourth penis slowly entered her no-longer-chaste ladytrench
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   

Back to top Go down
 
im fucking done with this.
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: